Sunday 16 November 2014

Leopard Print and Khaki Green

I've been loving fur coats this season, especially with the cold weather. I think they are a must have and can be thrown on over any outfit to keep you warm and cosy. I have particularly been loving this leopard print one because it adds a subtle bit of detail. I also like how it's mostly brown and so is different from your usual yellow leopard print. It's so comfortable and fits me perfectly! 

Khaki green is really popular this season and I find that it is a very flattering colour, especially if you have green eyes like myself. I've recently been loving jumpers with cuffs on, I'm not sure why I just think they look nicer and are more snug around the wrists. 

Usually I'm a silver jewellery kind of person and I've restricted myself from buying gold jewellery as I assumed it wouldn't suit me, but I wanted to try it regardless and with this outfit gold blends better with the colours than silver. The necklace has coin like circles hanging from it, which makes it quite detailed and a statement piece, so I guess it's not really for everyone. 

Leather skirts are a must have in my autumn/winter wardrobe, and this skirt has a particular quilted effect which I thought spiced the outfit up. The A line shape is very flattering as it tucks in tightly at the waist and goes outwards when it gets to your thighs. If you don't really like the look of your thighs then this style skirt is perfect, as it doesn't stick or draw attention to them. If you have long legs, I would definitely consider buying one of these! 

These boots have been featured before on my blog and it's no surprise that I'm mentioning them again because they're so versatile as you can wear them whenever with whatever. Even with a heel on them, in my opinion they're not too difficult to walk in seeing as they're quite chunky.

These are a few photos of the outfit put together. I did use a camera rather than my phone but even still the quality isn't amazing, but at least there is some improvement.  











Coat: Asos (unfortunately not in stock) Similar here
Jumper: Missguided
Skirt: Topshop
Tights: M&S
Shoes: Boohoo Similar here
Necklace: Missguided
Lipstick: MAC Angel


Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe it even inspired you to get a leopard print coat. I'd love to keep on posting outfits as well as other fashion and beauty related posts.

Gina x

1 comment:

  1. SilverGoldBull is your reputable precious metals dealer. You will be provided with competitive, up-to-minute prices and guarantee that your precious metals are delivered to your door discreetly and fully insured.

    ReplyDelete