Wednesday 3 September 2014

Little Introduction & 25 Facts About Me


So, hey guys!

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time now, but I just haven't been very successful with creating it and I've been pre-occupied with GCSE's and other various hobbies. But, I'm taking this opportunity, what with the summer holidays being almost over and using the very little free time i have to start a blog.

I am going on to study A levels at Bilborough College, so hopefully the stress won't take over and i'll be able to maintain this blog.

My blog is going to be heavily based around fashion and beauty, however I may include one or two posts every now and then based on my lifestyle or of certain day trips, just to add a little more fun and so there is a variety and something for everyone.

I have a few idea's already which include: Hauls, favourites, day to night looks, latest trends, OOTD's, tutorials, tags and hopefully much more!

Right now lets get to it!

Here are 25 facts about me, so you can get to know a little bit about me really quickly:

1. My full name is Georgina Rose Trace
2. My birthday is 14th of December
3. I live in Derbyshire
4. I am the youngest sibling, I have a brother who is 14 years older than me, and a sister who is 12 years older than me
5. Some people call me 'Malfoy' or 'Malf' due to my obsession with Draco Malfoy from around the age of 4
6. I play the drums
7. I am studying A levels in English literature, French, Drama and Theatre Studies and Philosophy
8. I've been blonde all my life
9. I've been in and out of dancing since around the age of 4/5
10. I've been doing hammer throwing for about 2/3 years and have achieved a world record for Under 15 Girls Hammer Decathlon in September 2012
11. I have a lipstick obsession!
12. I make references to Alice in Wonderland quite a lot because I love it so much!
13. I don't have a favourite colour, because there are too many to choose from
14. My favourite films include: The Great Gatsby, all of the Harry Potters, The Hunger Games, The Host and Inception
15. I'd love to learn as many languages as I can, including sign language
16. I am a qualified scuba diver
17. I take waaaay too many photos and am such a photo hoarder
18. Some of my favourite bands are: Arctic Monkeys, Foster the people, Imagine Dragons, London Grammar, The Beatles and Bombay Bicycle Club
19. My all time favourite celebrity is Taylor Swift
20. I'm that friend that is late for everything
21. Winter is my favourite season
22. I love fancy dress parties!
23. I would love to travel the world or live in a big city like New York, Paris or London
24. Damon is my favourite Salvatore brother by miles!
25. I'm wearing a strawberry onesie right now

So there you go, thats just a quick introduction about me and about my blog! I really hope you continue reading and I will try and regularly post (hopefully once a week.)

Gina x




No comments:

Post a Comment