Sunday 18 January 2015

Lady Gaga Fame Perfume Review


Lady Gaga Fame is such a popular perfume and has been since 2012. I know it's often raved about and after I received it as a Christmas present I understood why. My Mum owned this perfume and I used to borrow it every now and then but I never used it enough to realise how much I loved it! Typically with perfumes I go for sweet, fruity smells or fresh scents. This, however is something slightly different. A lot more smokey and musky.

I'll try to describe the scent as best as I can but I can't promise I'll get it right. The bottle claims to have scents of belladonna, incense, honey, saffron, apricot and tiger orchid. At first, I find that there is a strong sweet aroma of honey which I personally like, however it can be overpowering. After a few hours the sweet honey smell fades and leaves a somewhat musky incense. Many people refer to this as perfume as smelling like an 'expensive hooker,' which in a way I do agree with as it leaves a lingering sultry, seductive scent. The reason why I love this perfume though, is because of it's long lasting power and I find I can still smell it at the end of the day. Also, what particularly stands out to me is how unique it is as it's very different to most of my other perfumes which are a lot more girly and youthful. This perfume makes me feel more sophisticated, unlike a lot of celebrity perfumes. I actually think most female members in my family have this perfume, which shows just how diverse the audience for this product is.

The bottle defines to product perfectly. It almost looks mysterious and I think the gold crown really portrays the message of fame and fortune. The black liquid too appears dark and alluring and when sprayed is transparent.

It's reasonable cheap too and I know the prices can vary from £12 - £20 at the moment. I think it retails for around £16 and it is definitely worth it. I've used it almost everyday since Christmas and there is still around 9/10 of it left. I know it took my Mum a while to get through it.

Thank you for reading! I'm most certainly not an expert in perfume but I really wanted to post about this to give you an insight into the scents that I like and what perfumes I love to wear at the moment. I hope this post helped some of you who are possibly looking to invest in a new perfume, or maybe your reading because you love 'Lady Gaga Fame' as much as I do.

Gina x


4 comments:

  1. such a great description! thank you for sharing!
    following you on bloglovin' and twitter. hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I really appreciate it☺️ and yeah I'll be sure to check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. Great review Georgina! I've seen this perfume around and i've always wanted to try it but never got round to it. It baffles me how the liquid is black but applies clear, I'm always convinced it will stain clothes haha!
    Hope to read more from you soon,
    Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Jessica! It's definitely worth getting and don't worry it doesn't stain at all!x

    ReplyDelete